Supporting the 135th District of NY State – Webster, Penfield, Fairport / Perinton, and East Rochester
“It has been an honor and a privilege to serve this district… Thank you very much for your support” – Mark Johns
Mark has a perfect voting record – He has never missed a floor vote or a session day in the six years he has served in this position.
Reforming New York
- TERM LIMITS – Mark Johns has introduced legislation for term limits in NY and is a strong supporter of this initiative.
- Supported six on-time budgets that cut billions of dollars in wasteful spending
- Voted for the lowest middle class tax rate in New York State in nearly 60 years
- Secured almost $300 million in economic development funding for our region
- Restored cuts to the EPIC pharmaceutical program for seniors
- Reinstated funding for programs that help the developmentally disabled
- Put a cap on the amount that counties will pay toward Medicaid; Future increases in Medicaid will be paid for by the state.
A Plan for Our Future
- Continue to push for Term Limits
- REAL Campaign Finance Reform
- Eliminate Gerrymandered Districts
- Continue to fight for lower taxes for homeowners and businesses
- Make New York State more business friendly
- Enact mandate relief for local governments
- Make government more efficient
- Continue to push for legislative equality (S.O.L.E. Act)
- (Single Opportunity to Legislate Equally)
Republican * Conservative * Independence * Reform Party